Terms & Conditions
The MSME Ki Pathshala has introduced a one year course, cost of which is Rs. 11,800 (Rs Eleven thousands eight hundred) only including GST. In this course you will get various videos to help you to start and grow your small business. After joining the course by paying Rs. 11,800.00 users will be able to raise four questions per month, which will be replied by the team of MSME KI Pathshala to the best of their knowledge without any responsibility.
These videos will be available only after payment of Rs. 11,800.00 for one year course. Without payment of this fee of Rs. 11,800.00 users will be able to view the videos available at MSME Helpline Youtube Channel. The users without payment of Rs. 11800.00 will not be able to submit any questions to the experts.
These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of (a) use of our website www.msmekipathshala.com (“Website”), our application (“Application”) or any services in connection with the Application/, Website (“Services”) or (b) any modes of registrations or usage of services, including through SD cards, tablets or other storage/transmitting device are between MSME KI PATHSHALA Private Limited (“Company/We/Us/Our”) and its users (“User/You/Your”).
These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
Your use/access/browsing of the Application or Website or the Services or Services or registration (with or without payment/with or without subscription) through any means shall signify your acceptance of the Terms and your agreement to be legally bound by the same.
- Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained in the Application, Website and Services are proprietary property of the Company (“Proprietary Information”). No Proprietary Information may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from the Company and nothing on this Application or Website or Services shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the Company, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but the Company shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights inserted by the Company on such medium. Certain contents on the Website may belong to third parties. Such contents have been reproduced after taking prior consent from said party and all rights relating to such content will remain with such third party. Further, you recognize and acknoweldge that the ownership of all trademarks, copyright, logos, service marks and other intellectual property owned by any third party shall continue to vest with such party and You are not permitted to use the same without the consent of the respective third party.
- Your use of our services, Website, Application and Services is solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the Application, Website or Services or their contents other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Application, Website and / or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Application and / or our Website or Services or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application and / or our Website and/or Services/, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Application and / or and / or our Website and/or Services.
- You will not (a) use this Application and / or our Website and/or any of our or Service/s for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell the Application or any, Services or domain names or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Application and / or Website/ and Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Company or any other person or entity as determined by the Company.
- No User shall be permitted to perform any of the following prohibited activities while availing our Services:
- Making available any content that is misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, child-pornographic, lewd, lascivious, profane, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Stalking, intimidating and/or harassing another and/or inciting other to commit violence;
- Transmitting material that encourages anyone to commit a criminal offence, that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Application/Website/Services;
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner, committing any act that amounts to the infringement of intellectual property or making available any material that infringes any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of anyone else;
- Make available any content or material that You do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents for such use of the content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post, transmit or make available any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines, code, files or such other programs that may harm the Application/services, interests or rights of other users or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications, or that may harvest or collect any data or personal information about other Users without their consent;
- Access or use the Application/Website/Services/ in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Application’s/Website’s servers or the networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application/Website is hosted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally interfere with or disrupt the services or violate any applicable laws related to the access to or use of the Application/Website/Services, violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Application/Website/Services, or engage in any activity prohibited by these Terms;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Application/Website/Services, materials, systems resources, or gain unauthorized access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Application/Website/Services or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Interfere with, or inhibit any user from using and enjoying access to the Application/Website/ Services, or other affiliated sites, or engage in disruptive attacks such as denial of service attack on the Application/Website/Services;
- Use deep-links, page-scrape, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to increase traffic to the Application/Website/Services, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Application /Website/Services, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Application, or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Application/ Website/Services;
- Alter or modify any part of the Services;
- Use the Services for purposes that are not permitted by: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdiction; or
- Violate any of the terms specified under the Terms for the use of the Application /Website/Services.
- In the preparation of the Application/Website/Services and contents therein, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, the Company disclaims any responsibility for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained in the Application. Any feedback from User is most welcome to make the Application and contents thereof error free and user friendly. Company also reserves the right and discretion to make any changes/corrections or withdraw/add contents at any time without notice. Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on Application/Website/Services for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our Website provides Users with access to compiled educational information and related sources. Such information is provided on an As Is basis and We assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use or non obsolescence of such information. We shall not be liable to update or ensure continuity of such information contained on the Website. We would not be responsible for any errors, which might appear in such information, which is compiled from third party sources or for any unavailability of such information. From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to the Website from another website or document without the Company’s prior written consent.
- The Company may, based on any form of access to the Application (including free download) or Services or Website or registrations through any source whatsoever, contact the User through sms, email, Whatsapp and call, to give information about its services as well as notifications on various important services. The User expressly grants such permission to contact him/her through telephone, SMS, e-mail, Whatsapp and holds the Company indemnified against any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the User’s mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database. By registering yourself , you agree to make your contact details available to Our employees, associates and partners so that you may be contacted through telephone, SMS, email, Whatsapp etc. for feedback for improving our services.
- The User, the User acknowledges that he/she has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality of our services and that User has relied solely on the investigations, examinations and inspections as the User has chosen to make and that the Company has afforded the User the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations and inspections.
- Upon registration through any means whatsoever, the Company may contact You through the registered mobile number or e-mail or any other mobile number or contact number or email provided by You to enable effective provision of Services. The User expressly permits the Company to contact him/her utilising the Services, through the above mentioned means at any time post registration. Further, the Company shall have the right to monitor the download and usage of the Application/Services and the contents thereof by the User/student, to analyze such usage and discuss the same with the User to enable effective and efficient usage of the Services.
- The company may conduct competitions from time to time and you agree to allow the company to use the submissions by you including but not limited to videos, written content etc for promotional purposes. All rights will be reserved by the company for usage of such submissions by you. You additionally permit the company to use every kind of information submitted by you.. for promotional campaigns as it so pleases and you will cease to have any rights on the same once your submissions are made to the company.
- Company’s Services, including the Application and content, are compatible only with certain devices/tablets/instruments/hardware . The Company shall not be obligated to provide workable services for any instruments that are not recognized by the Company or those instruments that may be purchased from any third party which are not compatible with the Company’s Services. The company reserves the right to upgrade the table/ type of compatible devices as required from time to time.
- The Company shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to your mobile or any other hardware and / or software and/or instrument, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed, resulting from Your use of our Services.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access of the Application/Website/Services; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of the Company; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that Your use of the Application/Website/Services has caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
- In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, employees, partners or agents be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits or any other claim arising out, of or in connection with, Your use of, or access to, the Application.
- In the event of Your breach of these Terms, You agree that the Company will be irreparably harmed and may not have an adequate remedy in money or damages. The Company therefore, shall be entitled in such event to obtain an injunction against such a breach from any court of competent jurisdiction. The Company’s right to obtain such relief shall not limit its right to obtain other remedies.
- Any violation by You of the terms of this Clause may result in immediate suspension or termination of Your Accounts apart from any legal remedy that the Company can avail. In such instances, the Company may also disclose Your Account Information if required by any Governmental or legal authority. You understand that the violation of these Terms could also result in civil or criminal liability under applicable laws.
- The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. Further, the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Delhi and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- The Company has the right to change modify, suspend, or discontinue and/or eliminate any aspect(s), features or functionality of the Application or the Services as it deems fit at any time without notice. Further, the Company has the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The Company makes no commitment, express or implied, to maintain or continue any aspect of the Application. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Application/Services. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE, THE APPLICATION AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, APPLICATION AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS. PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, SUITABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, OR THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICES. YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE/APPLICATION/SERVICES IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR WHICH WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE. IT SHALL BE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT SERVICES PROVIDED BY US MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
- General Provisions:
- Notice: All notices served by the Company shall be provided via email to Your account or as a general notification on the Application. Any notice to be provided to the Company should be sent to [email protected].
- Severability: If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- Waiver: Any failure by the Company to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by the Company of that provision or right.
- Relationship: You acknowledge that Your participation on the Application, does not make You an employee or agency or partnership or joint venture or franchise of the Company.
- The Company provides these Terms so that You are aware of the terms that apply to your use of the Website/Application and Services. You acknowledge that, the Company has given You a reasonable opportunity to review these Terms and that You have agreed to them.
- Any feedback You provide with respect to the Application shall be deemed to be non-confidential. The Application shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) the Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) the Application may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Company for the feedback under any circumstances, unless specified.
- Under no circumstances shall the Company be held responsible in any manner for any content provided by other users even such content is offensive, hurtful or offensive. Please exercise caution while accessing the Application.
- Customer Care:
We assure to the best of our services to our users, however, in the case of any issue you may please contact us at [email protected].